How’s England? Having fun there?
超好玩!但是好想你喔!
Yeah heaps! Wish you were here though!
Do you promise to never contact your ex?
我答應你。
You have my word.
我覺得我快撐不住了,我要崩潰了。
Everything’s gonna be alright.
I’m not sure if I can take it, I’m about to break.
我會補償你的。
I’ll make it up to you.
這一切都是你編造的謊言。
It’s all a lie that you made it up.
我好想見你
I’m dying to see you.
別這樣,我們一起解決問題好嗎?(有點嗆的口吻)
Don’t give me that. Let’s work this out together.
冷靜點。It’s not a big deal!
Chill out!
這怎麼會沒什麽大不了?
How is that not a big deal?
Believe it or not, 我昨晚真的在加班
I was really working late yesterday.
You guys are together for 8 years? Any tips?
就別跟她吵。
Just pick your battles.
Who are you texting!? I don’t know this girl!
又來了…
Here we go again…
你是我的寶貝,我的第一順位。
Sorry, you come after my dog though.
You’re my bae. Before anyone else.
你好棒!
You’re the best! (You da best!)
Go for it! 我想看你被甩耳光。
I want to see you get slapped.
如果你能知道,我有多在意你就好了。
If only you knew how much I think about you.
光是你的笑容就讓我心花朵朵開。
Your smile alone can make my day.
為什麽我諸事不順?
Don’t worry, I’m here for you.
Why is everything against me?
再努力試著看看吧!
Try harder.
I’m gonna go try my luck with that girl over there.
你知道你一定會被打槍,何苦阿?
Why bother? You know what’ll happen.
要不就現在,不然拉倒!
It’s now or never!
謝謝你載我回家。
Anytime.
Thanks for driving me home.
Will you give me your number if I buy you a drink?
算了吧你。
Nice try.
Babe, it’s our anniversary tomorrow.
Darling, 期望別太高。
Don’t hold your breath.